Location: N/A – Webcast
Presenter(s): Charles Spitulnik, Kathryn J. Gainey
Date: December 29, 2014
On December 29, 2014, Kaplan Kirsch & Rockwell partner, Charles Spitulnik, will be presenting a webcast. Counsel who are familiar with multiple aspects of rail transportation law and business are far more valuable to their clients than those who merely specialize in one single matter. In this legal program, become an asset to your clients by becoming well-rounded in many aspects of rail transportation law and business. Let our esteemed faculty help you navigate through essential rail line laws and regulations, gain valuable industry insight, and discover strategies for negotiating and drafting an array of essential contracts – register today!
- Maneuver through new rail transportation laws and regulations to ensure your client maintains compliance.
- Examine industry trends, issues, language and more so you can help your client make informed decisions.
- Review development and land use considerations to avoid licensing, permitting and other frustrating legal issues.
- Help your client avoid environmental and safety issues associated with the transportation of hazardous materials.
- Ensure track leases and interchange agreements provide appropriate legal protections for your clients.
Eastern: 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Central: 9:00 am–4:00 pm
Mountain: 8:00 am–3:00 pm
Pacific: 7:00 am–2:00 pm
May be applied toward CLE credit.