On September 18, 2018, Adam Giuliano spoke at the National Council for Public-Private Partnerships’ (NCPPP) P3Bootcamp course in Chicago. NCPPP selects speakers who are leaders within the field who are working on the biggest, most innovative projects today. They are well-respected government officials and executives from the legal, financial, consulting, insurance, and real estate fields.
The P3Bootcamp is an intensive learning session that teaches public- and private-sector leaders how partnerships work and the proven strategies for assembling successful projects. This compact program immerses attendees in the fundamentals of how partnerships work in a short amount of time. Course objectives include:
- How P3s present an innovative model for project delivery and financing
- Ways to develop local champions to support your project
- How to develop and run a transparent procurement process
- What elements are critical to any partnership agreement
- How to identify and allocate risk
Please visit NCPPP’s website for additional information.