Kaplan Kirsch & Rockwell is proud to announce that 50% of Firm partners were recognized in the The Best Lawyers in America ® 2024. The Best Lawyers in America is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication company in the legal profession. Recognition is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by their peers. The Best Lawyers list is compiled through conducting a transparent, peer review survey in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. This year, more than 13.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in roughly 25,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition and represent the top 5% of legal talent throughout the United States.
The Best Lawyers in America ®
- Matthew Adams – Native American Law
- Thomas A. Bloomfield – Energy Regulatory Law; Environmental Law
- Brent Butzin – Construction Law
- Sara A. Dutschke – Native American Law
- Heather J. Haney – Real Estate Law
- Polly B. Jessen – Construction Law; Environmental Law
- Stephen H. Kaplan – Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Peter J. Kirsch – Litigation-Environmental
- Lori Potter – Litigation-Environmental
- Robert Randall – Environmental Law; Litigation-Environmental; Natural Resources Law
- Sarah M. Rockwell – Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Charles A. Spitulnik – Railroad Law; Transportation Law
“Lawyer of the Year”
Additionally, two Firm partners were recognized as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective categories. This recognition is awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.